Restore – Don’t Replace.
Contents Restoration Services
Utilizing our Specialized wash system, we’re able to restore articles of value, sentimental and priceless articles that people have lost due to some sort of calamity. Flood, fire – whatever the disaster – we’re able to restore soft contents, textiles, and electronics that were previously considered lost.
Michigan’s Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Experts
DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT? WE DO.®
RESIDENTIAL FIRE & SMOKE DAMAGE CLEAN UP MICHIGAN FAMILIES CAN COUNT ON.
Seeing your home and precious possessions consumed by fire can be one of the most severe losses that a homeowner can experience. After such a devastating loss, reassurance comes from having clear guidance and support in salvaging as much as possible from fire and smoke damage.
At ServiceMaster by Fuson, our technicians are more than talented professionals; they’re caring people ready to get you back in your home as quickly as possible while keeping you informed every step of the way. With our comprehensive range of fire-damage services, including soot, smoke and odor removal, ServiceMaster by Fuson has got you covered.
COMMON TYPES OF FIRES
Protein Fire Food from the oven or stove has burned, leaving strong, burned-food odors and smoke residue on contents and surfaces.
Complex Fire: Multiple natural and synthetic items inside your home have burned, causing black smoke residue on contents and surfaces and synthetic smoke odors. Here, emergency corrosion mitigation is needed to protect at-risk surfaces.
Natural Fire: Trees, shrubs and bushes have burned, and smoke has penetrated the structure from outside, so smoke residue and odor are present.
Furnace Malfunction: Heating appliances like oil-fired furnaces have malfunctioned and caused smoke to be distributed throughout the property.
FIRE DAMAGE GOES BEYOND BURNING ITEMS
- Ash and smoke can continue to cause damage and corrosion to materials left behind.
- Odors from smoke will stay in a room or a home long after the fire and continue to cause problems if they are not removed.
- In a few minutes, walls and other surfaces can become discolored.
- In a few hours, finishes on kitchen appliances turn yellow.
- Smoke causes etching in glass after just a short time, and smoke will tarnish metal quickly.
Get Help Now! CALL (855) 813-6959
WHAT WE DO!
NOT ALL FIRE DAMAGE IS THE SAME. OUR THOROUGH FIRE RESTORATION PROCESS INCLUDES:
- Identifying the source to determine the type of fire that occurred
- Evaluating the areas that are wet as a result of firefighting that may need treatment
- Remediating water damage (if necessary)
- Evaluating sensitive materials that may be damaged as a result of smoke & soot particles
- Removing contents—including the collection of immediate items you may need for the next seven days, such as clothing, prescriptions, toys, school books, business needs, etc.
- Packing out remaining contents for cleaning & storage
- Performing structural restoration, including removal of charred contents that may seal in smoke, such as insulation & burned wood
- Evaluating carpets & floor coverings that may need to be removed
- Inspecting the framing of the house & subfloors for safety
- Treating affected surfaces for smoke odors
- Sealing to prevent odors from leaking back into the house
- Cleaning, eliminating odors & deodorizing surfaces to pre-loss condition
- Returning items to the original location & helping to restore your normal life
WE OFFER A WIDE ARRAY OF SERVICES
Click on the image below to find out more about the service
Fire & Smoke Damage
Water & Flood Damage
Post Construction Clean Up
Frozen & Burst Pipe Clean Up
Senior Packing Services
Hoarding Clean Up
Tarp Over & Board Up
Emergency Service Plans
“Service Master has been fantastic through my fire loss. Their communication was outstanding. Stefani really stood out the most, her honesty and integrity absolutely blew my mind. My loss was months ago and she still communicated with me and helped me with every question I had following my loss. I would recommend Service Master to anyone. Their work and staff are beyond superior.”
“Bill and Roy just came a cleaned the carpets at the home I am buying. The carpets are almost 26 years old, so I had no expectations for them to be perfect. It sure turned out better than I even thought. The guys were friendly and did a great job despite being the last job of the day. They also cleaned my rugs for free! I got a great service at a good rate thanks to Bill and Roy at ServiceMaster.”
” Service Master dried out and replaced my elderly mother’s wood kitchen flooring after water damage. They came quickly, were readily available for consultation, professional and the replacement wood floor is beautiful. I would highly recommend them. The whole team from start to finish did an excellent job. “
” We needed a shower floor rebuilt and waterproofed due to leaking, so we hired Servicemaster to fix it. Troy showed up on time
“A close friend and customer of mine called me two weeks prior to Christmas. They had just pulled out their decorations in the basements and began their decorating ritual. Two days later when resuming this activity they went into their basement to find boxes floating in
ServiceMaster by Fuson is a Proud Member of Your Community
When you encounter a cleaning or restoration issue, we are already in the neighborhood and ready to assist. We are family-owned and operated, and take pride in providing our community the best service around.
We are honored to provide our dependable service to the following counties: